New today from the Century:
- Jeff MacDonald on a shift to group mentoring: "Experts say mentoring works best one on one. But Lewis Haley found the need for mentors to be so great that he bent the rules." (subscription required)
- Carol Howard Merritt on our national need to criticize: "If we don’t watch out, our hyper-judgmental world will lead us to choke out all of our creativity, cultivate a fear of failure and leave us spiritually parched."
- Amy Frykholm on the latest PR gift from the CDF
- Nadia Bolz-Weber's lectionary column for Sunday, June 17 (subscription required)
- A brief review of Katherine Willis Pershey's book
In the news: